Morocco has neither signed nor ratified the Maputo Protocol.
- Governmental decree posted in the official gazette number 6774 on May 2, 2019, which regulates the mechanisms for protecting women victims of violence: the national committee for women victims of violence; the special units for female victims of violence on the courts level, sectors of health and justice, national security forces and police.
- Child Marriage: in 2018, 13.7% of women aged 20-24 married or in union before age 18.8.8% of girls aged 15-19 who are currently married or in union.
- Multisectoral program to combat GBV through the empowerment of women and girls 2008-2012.
- National Governmental plan for equality 2012-2017 and 2017-2021: access to health care, including sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights (fourth area of the government plan).
- The Maternity Without Risks Program: providing good health services that ensure maternal care during pregnancy, childbirth, and the period that follows, with the aim of improving maternal and child health.