We are a Libyan non-profit organisation, aiming to improve people’s lives and defend their rights and we do not differentiate between people, based on colour, religion, gender, or race
Vision: An effective society that contributes to building the nation in which people enjoy equality, democracy and peace.
The Message: Spreading equality, peace, democracy and freedom, supporting the environment and human rights and rejecting violence, extremism and discrimination.
Objectives and Activities:
- Holding educational and training courses for development and holding conferences to spread peace and freedom. Renouncing violence, extremism and racism.
- Defending human rights, providing assistance to those affected by disasters and wars, and establishing development projects and projects to raise the economic level.
- Paying attention to children’s affairs, empowering women, supporting youth and caring for the environment and sports.
- Teaching many languages to enable integration and knowledge of many cultures.
- Coordination and cooperation with official and governmental bodies and local and international organisations that work and cooperate to achieve the goals of the organisation.